After 2 full days of strike action by our brave ambulance members, this government are not backing down and have decided instead to spend more time changing legislation than in negotiations to resolve our NHS members' dispute.
Striking ambulance members have been left with no other option but to serve notice of 4 more days of strike action:
- 6 February 2023
- 20 February 2023
- 6 March 2023
- 20 March 2023
The changes in legislation could make it impossible for members across the NHS and other key public services to strike in the future, which is why ambulance workers cannot back down now and why we need your support.
There are three ways you can show support to our striking members.
1. Donate to the strike fund:
A donation can pay for the following:
- £70 will sponsor a paramedic for the duration of a strike day
- £100 will sponsor a picket with warm drinks and refreshments
- £250 will pay for 25 correx boards
- £500 will pay for 200 waterproof jackets
- £1000 will pay for 1000 hand warmers
Donate by BACs quoting ‘Ambulance Donation’
- Sort Code: 60-83-01
- Account No: 33010724
Donate by Card
Follow the link if you would like to donate by card: www.saveournhs.org.uk/strike_fund
2. Stand in solidarity on the pickets:
You can stand in solidarity with striking paramedic and ambulance workers, pickets are yet to be agreed but when they are they will be listed at: www.saveournhs.org.uk/strike_map
3. Send a message of solidarity:
You or your branch can also send a message of solidarity to striking workers by going to www.saveournhs.org.uk/support_message
Be sure to upload a picture - Please help us win and save our NHS!